Update Covid-19: Cancellation and possible postponing

Given the recent developments regarding the corona virus, everyone find themselves in a difficult situation, as does the organization of the EY-Parthenon Ringvaart Regatta. Unfortunately we have to cancel the EY-Parthenon Ringvaart Regatta and the corresponding festival at the 3rd of June 2020 and will not postpone it to the 17th of June 2020.
This decision is based on the information and measures the Dutch government has imposed. Because all events until the 1st of June 2020 are prohibited and row clubs will be closed until at least the 28th of April, participants can not prepare enough to row the full 100 kilometer on both June 3 and June 17. The safety and health of our participants is always paramount and unfortunately in the current situation and with the current measures we cannot guarantee this on the 3rd and 17th of June.

We are currently exploring the possibility to organize the Regatta on a later date this year. The EY-Parthenon Ringvaart Regatta is a regatta is an event that people have been looking forward to and have been training for a long time. Because of this we want to make a decision considered as well as possible. At this time, we have no insight into when we can a decision about postponing the regatta. When a new decision is made, an update will follow.

For now we want to wish everyone good health and strength. We thank you in advance for your understanding of the current situation. If you have urgent questions, you can contact us by emailing ringvaartregatta@laga.nl.

Geef een antwoord